Friday, August 1, 2014

SOUND CLOUD: It's like YouTube for audio files. Share what you record

For years I  have wondered how to share audio files easily with others.  I have some excellent auido files from my teachers and I want to share them with others.   I usually place the audio track on a distracting video or slide show.  See my interview with David Lloyd (mentor) about the Coast Guard.

But now there is SOUND CLOUD where we can share items that we record...

Search Results

  1. Posters of Quotes with David LloydMentor - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7T_4f3ins
    Jun 11, 2014 - Uploaded by visual active
    These posters are associated with the European Leadership School in St. Malo, France. David Lloyd is a ...
    Missing: lizards
  2. Mentor on Video Quick Download David Lloyd: a ... - YouTube

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=P56EYFCu3TY
    Jun 9, 2014 - Uploaded by visual active
    This video is lower quality to allow you to watch it quickly. Iguanas and David Lloyd:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P56EYFCu3TY
Here is a delightful interview with Ken Robinson about \\\\


VISIT the search page for "Ken Robinson"

No comments:

Post a Comment