Friday, June 1, 2012

Thoughts about an electronic course...

I read the following at a discussion site for an online course that is centered in California:









Wow.  I admit that I had a similar impression in some face-to-face classes ... and it was when I found out about other articles that the teachers mentioned during the lectures that I really got started...  There is a particular lecture about a year ago that got me started.   The article by Richard E. Clark (search "Clark 2012 American Educator" and you will find a great link)  


That's when I realized that even in my teaching I was not really promoting "learning."


Here's the link to the Clark article:      WORTH A VISIT



1 comment:

  1. The article that follows the Clark Kirschner Sweller article is by Barak Rosenshine and gives 17 principles of instruction... worth reading

    ReplyDelete