Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Look to Morjee.tv in Turkey to find new directors and stories that are powerful. (Recommendation from Ugur Demiray, proposer of Eastern Europe, West Asia, North Africa Distance Education Council)

What should we look at?  What topics should grab our attention?   Sometimes we teachers need someone in another continent to tell us what is popular and what is needed and what is "current."  My professor friend Ugur Demiray suggested the follwoing film to me

I could not watch the short film, but a previous film that he sent to me made me cry.  There are some skilled storytellers who can put powerful stories on the screen in Turkey...


http://www.morjee.tv/index.php?git=galeri&goster=454





This suggestion comes from Ugur Demiray, who has proposed a Eastern Europe, West Asia, North Africa Distance Education Council...    



No comments:

Post a Comment