Sunday, February 24, 2013

How to improve schools: Talk to teachers in graduate programs about "Leaving to Learn" by Washor and Mojkowski




I have been talking with principals and teachers for several years about the importance of the Big Picture learning system.
Get the book on Amazon.
The new book by Washor and Mojkowski gives an opportunity for graduate students to be part of the transformation of schools.  I am lucky to know several teachers who are in master's degree programs and one of them asked me to suggest some books and articles to include in a research paper.  Fortunately, Enrique Gonzalez had recently told me about the Washor and Mojkowski book, Leaving to Learn, and so my friend, the graduate student, might be one of the first people to write about the recommendations in this book.

To improve schools, let's remember to contact tomorrow's teachers today.




No comments:

Post a Comment