Friday, December 7, 2012

SPANISH DIALOG part 2 If you know a better series of dialogs, please contact me


HERE IS THE NEXT VIDEO...

here are some good phrases












Practice these phrases ... 

por favor, practíca estes frases... 

Another thing to do... find students who have become good at Spanish and ask them to explain how they became fluent.

Here is a review that I wrote about a video:

I'm a high school teacher in Florida.   I encourage my students to prepare for the 12 global skills (communication, collaboration, and there are more at  guideontheside d o t c  o  m).... and THIS video has helped me, because ...  I can show this video to my students (ages 14 to 19) to encourage them to become independent students (like this presenter).    He is a mentor to his peers.   Thank you.   




No comments:

Post a Comment