Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clicks for Likes and Follows could be a form of currency, payment for work done over the Internet: "Thank you for your help. What can i click in exchange for your time?"

Thank you for your time.  Thank you for clicking.  Thank you for reading this blog post.
How can I return the favor?

I posted some info for a student who wanted to practice English.


That's what I posted in a FB message

This is the reply from the student.

Click here
So, what can I do?   I send him the following message:

this is a book that could use a download 

or a hit. it is a nice way to 

compensate a distance person... "What can 

I click for you?" thanks



Here is the link

http://www.scribd.com/doc/144629618/Virtual-Mentor-First-Edition-Version-2-6-x-9

You can download it directly from here


Is this too forward?  

OR the sign of a new trend?


I call it "Your Net Impact."

Clicks for Likes and Follows could be a form of currency, 

payment for work done over the Internet:  

"Thank you for your help.  

What can i click in exchange for your time?"



Let me know your opinion....


ALSO AVAILABLE the SECOND EDITION of the CAIT workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment